Terms and Conditions of Rental
1. A non-refundable booking deposit of €150 per cottage per week is required to reserve accommodation. The balance of rental is payable 8 weeks before arrival.
2. Notice of cancellation must be in writing. The following charges will then apply -
3. Electricity and oil used for heating and lighting is an extra charge payable by the client before departure. The charge is based on the individual meter reading and it
4. The cottage must be left as it is found and the cost of repairs to or the replacement of property will be the responsibility of the client.
5. A security deposit of 60 euro per week of rental must be given on arrival. This will be returned after a check on the premises has taken place or forwarded within 7 days of
6. Rental of cottage may be terminated with no refund at our discretion should the client/occupiers behave in a disruptive manner, cause a nuisance or disturbance, cause damage
7. Possession of cottage must be taken between 16.00 and 18.00 unless otherwise agreed with the owners and vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure.
8. Fairymount Farm and owners are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left in the cottage or on the farm during the stay or on departure.
9. The owners may at all reasonable times visit the cottage.
10. The number of persons stated at reservation or agreed with the owners may not be exceeded without permission. An extra charge per person per night may then apply.
11. Dogs and pets are only allowed in the cottage with the prior permission and arrangement with the owners. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on the farm.
12. In the event of breach of contract on the part of Fairymount Farm howsoever arising, any loss or damage including consequential loss sustained by the renter shall be limited to
(The above conditions may seem formidable but we have to put these guidelines in place for everyone’s protection.) - we really do hope you enjoy your stay at Fairymount Farm
We welcome your booking enquiries and indeed any questions you may in relation to our accommodation
Mobile/Cell: +353 (0)87 919 5486 / +353 (0)87 272 6729